Earning wins in the UFC is certainly no easy task, but what comes next is often even more important: the post-fight callout.

So after Saturday’s UFC on ESPN+ 35 event in Las Vegas, who took advantage of their time on the mic?

See below for this week’s Callout Collection – and just how realistic each one is.

Jalin Turner

Wants to fight:Thiago Moises

The callout: “I’ve always dreamed of being here. I’m 25 years young, I told myself I have to reevaluate what I want to do in the sport and in the UFC. I’m ready to go to the top. I still want to fight Thiago Moises, that would be a good fight, add that to my resume. Let’s see how I heal up and come back in. November, December, let’s get it going.”

The reality: Moises’ form has been up and down since joining the UFC in 2018 after impressing on the Contender Series, but he’s coming off a win and will be looking to build momentum in the UFC’s talent-stacked lightweight division.

Like Moises, Jalin Turner alternated wins and losses after winning a contract on the Contender Series, but now has back-to-back wins to his name thanks to his finish of Brok Weaver on Saturday night.

Both men are at a comparable stage in their UFC careers, and the callout by Turner seems like a well-pitched one. Victory for “The Tarantula” would give him three in a row and would push him toward the division’s bigger names, while Moises has the chance to defeat a fellow up-and-comer and move himself closer to a bigger-ticket matchup.

I like the callout, and I like the matchup.

Bobby Green

Wants to fight: Al Iaquinta

The callout: “I’d like to fight Al Iaquinta. I talked to him when he was fighting Kevin Lee and I was like ‘I blew my knee out the day I was supposed to fight you. If you’d like to run it back, we can run it back.’ He was like, ‘Yes, sure.’ Let’s see if he wants to run it back.”

The reality: The last time we heard from Bobby Green after a fight was back at UFC on ESPN+ 31, when he called for a fight against Iaquinta or James Vick and now it seems Green’s focus has sharpened toward a matchup with Iaquinta.

It was a matchup I was all in favor of when he first floated it after his last fight, and now, with another win under his belt, it’s ever bit as relevant now. Both men need a significant opponent for the next outings, and stylistically it would make for a cracker of a matchup for the fans. So it seems like a fight with little downside.

Given Green’s comments stating that the pair have already discussed the matchup and mutually agreed to do it, the bout seems a no-brainer booking, and would make a dynamite addition to a future fight card, most likely when the UFC returns to Vegas after their Abu Dhabi stint.